woensdag 12 september 2007

dir /w




hi bir ds hi oh do co me






this side up
yes this side up
is i
translating ee
the uu of my birds my brides
oo my birdbrides riding
into pack ages of minute
stamp eaded
log ate get thronga's so e











  • hi birds


  • ho birds


  • ha birds





  • my belly is in my belly
    having a tommy in its tommy
    gunned
    to the
    gunning of
    navarone navroigne avarice avril si si
    april has
    charlie's fresh fat layers
    lighting up like chongDong
    Misfits
    Singing
    to the Don of reproductive Cool
    coming to
    oh coming
    to
    mi la do re fa







    hi birds hoi birds bride me
    ride me to the sky birds
    i proclaim
    your nu tour eyes
    the gitgitgit
    of realistic
    kung
    food
    mimetomu
    sick





    ly


    a








ah



s



dir /w




Geen opmerkingen: